- Photo entries will not be eligible without completed entry form.
- Photo entry must be taken in Superior, CO and submitted by its originator.
- Photos should not include the photographers printed name/signature, website/social media handle, logo or other form of visual interference within the image.
- If you are currently displaced from the Marshall Fire, you are eligible to enter.
- Photos will be juried by three (3) Town staff and/or volunteer community member(s)
- All residents who submit photos will be alerted to their competition standing by email.
- All criteria is met per the entry form information, eligibility and requirements.
- PNG, JPG, and JPEG file types are supported. File size limit is 16MB.
- If you are currently displaced from the Marshall Fire, you are still eligible to enter.
- Photos must be printed, framed and fully assembled prior to delivery to the Superior Community Center for exhibition.
- Photo must be high resolution in order to achieve good print quality.
- Photographer name and title of photo must be included on the back.
- Size of print and frame is open.
- Winning photographs will be exhibited at the Superior Community Center June through September, 2023.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA?